More Deep Thoughts
- In winter, why do we try to keep the house as warm as it was in summer when we complained about the heat?
- Why do women always ask questions that have no right answers?
- Why do old men wear their pants higher than younger men?
- Why is it that inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the heck happened?
- If diamonds are a girl's best friend and a dog is man's best friend, who really is the dumber sex?
- Why are the needy only thought of during the holidays? Aren't they just as needy throughout the rest of the year?
- Why is it that men can react to broken bones as 'just a sprain' and deep wounds as 'just a scratch,' but when they get the sniffles they are deathly ill 'with the flu' and have to be bedridden for weeks?
- How come we never hear any father-in-law jokes?
- Why do men forget everything and women remember everything?
- Do Chinese people get hungry an hour after they eat American food?
- Shouldn't all married men forget their mistakes? After all there's no sense in two people remembering the same things right?
- Is the real reason women live longer then men because they don't have to live with women?
- If at first you don't succeed, shouldn't you try doing it like your wife told you to?