Earth science answers
- The terrestrial planets are much larger than the gas giants.
- Wegener found matching bedbugs on opposite sides of the Atlantic.
- The main problem associated with limestone aquifers is Lyme disease.
- We don't have rock salt on Guam because that forms from from evaporation of oceans and we don't have oceans on Guam.
- Erie, Pennsylvania has no volcanoes because it's too cold there.
- The most important agent of landscape formation on Guam is greyhounds - they are intelligent.
- We know that the sun is much farther away from us than the moon is, because we can see stars between us and the sun, but not between us and the moon.
- The rear end of a trilobite is called a trilobutt.