Collected Comments of College Students
- He teaches like Speedy Gonzalez on a caffeine high.
- Help! I've fallen asleep and I can't wake up!
- His blackboard technique puts Rembrandt to shame.
- Textbook is confusing ... someone with a knowledge of English should proofread it.
- This class was a religious experience for me ... I had to take it all on faith.
- The recitation instructor would make a good parking lot attendant. Tries to tell you where to go, but you can never understand him.
- Problem sets are a decoy to lure you away from potential exam material.
- Recitation was great. It was so confusing that I forgot who I was, where I was, and what I was doing - it's a great stress reliever.
- Information was presented like a ruptured fire hose - spraying in all directions - no way to stop it.
- I never bought the text. My $60 was better spent on the Led Zeppelin that I used while doing the problem sets.